I see the blood in my hands
I see the blame in my soul
I see my fist fighting
The war that I never will
I see the blame in my soul
I see my fist fighting
The war that I never will
I could be the same
I could be cold
But I choice be another one
Changing my mode
I could be cold
But I choice be another one
Changing my mode
The voices of my pride screams
My sadness and my darkness means
My solitude is not the only
(Something inside of me is note the only)
My angry is not the only
(My feelings is not the only)
I could be the same
I could be cold
But I choice be another one
Changing my mode
I could be cold
But I choice be another one
Changing my mode
The light of stars are shining
Someone call
Who is my tourniquet?
God, please, bless me.
Every souls are lonely
Who is my tourniquet?
I could be the same
I could be cold
But I choice be another one
Changing my mode
I could be cold
But I choice be another one
Changing my mode
Someone save me from my own darkness
How could I say thank you?
In my own darkness
Happiness never existed
Ana Luiza Pereira
Feito no dia 12 de junho de 2012.
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
Comenta, por favor!