Trechos de músicas


"Sometimes, people surprise you
And people surprise me
But I guess that's the price we pay
For wanting so badly"

Sometimes - Grey Daze

"And every second I waste this more than I can take."

Numb - Linkin Park

"Why does it feel like night today?"

Papercut - Linkin Park

"Where has my heart gone?"

Field of Innocence - Evanescence

"I still remember the world from the eyes of a child."

Field of Innocence - Evanescence

"Feels like the weight of the world."

Weight of the world - Evanescence

"Each time I say sometime I regret I cry: "I don't wanna lose you."

Forgive me - Evanescence

"People marching to the drums, everybody is having fun to the sound of love."

Transylvania - McFly

"Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And superstars sucked into the supermassive."

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

"Now that you know I'm trapped
Sense of elation
You'll never dream of breaking this fixation

You will squeeze the life out to me."

Time is running out - Muse

"After all these tears, one thing is true
Constant force within my hearts is you
...
All the things I come down to you."

Angel of mine - Evanescence

"Breaking a part of my heart to find release
Taking you out of my blood to bring me piece."

And one - Linkin Park

"However did you manage to push away
From every living thing you've come across?
So afraid that anyone will hate you
You pretend you hate them first

Where will you go?
With no one left to save from yourself
You can't escape the truth
I realize you're afraid
But you can't refrain from everything
You can't escape."

Where will you go? - Evanescence

"I see my baby when I live in the next world."

Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

"You too important for anyone
There's wrong with everything you see
But I, I know who you really are
You're the one who cries when you're alone."

Where will you go? - Evanescence

"Nobody knows who I really am."

Life is a boat - Rie Fu

3 comentários:

Heliene disse...

Perfeitoo *-------------*

andressa.beterlone disse...

perfect

Manoel Gonçalves Machado disse...

Nossa minha amiga brigou comigo entrei nesse Blog só chorei ainda + affs .

Postar um comentário

Comenta, por favor!